At Tuleyome, we believe that everyone deserves access to the outdoors. Our nationally award-winning program, Home Place Adventures, encourages people of all ages to become more connected to and involved with the natural world that surrounds us. This program provides engaging outdoor experiences and service projects which encourage local youth to become leaders in conservation, sustainability and land stewardship, and also offers free guided hikes and outings for families, singles and seniors. Our goal is to educate and empower our community to engage with and care for the land we all love and the resources on which we all depend.
Home Place Adventures is an “umbrella program” which includes a variety of activities:
- Hikes and Camping Trips
- Auto Tours
- Habitat Restoration
- Trail building and maintenance
- Our “Nature and You” lecture series
- Our “Tuleyome Tales” newspaper column (published in regional newspapers)
- Our book series (available at Lulu.com)
- Our Tuleyome merchandise (available at Zazzle.com)
- Our art/nature fusion workshops (coming in 2018)
Check out our Events page for all upcoming outings and workshops.